Saturday, August 26, 2006

Lazy Bum

Yep, that's me. Sorry for the lack of updates - i have been extremely busy with work commitments, spending time in Melbourne working very long hours. Looking forward to having a nice relaxing weekend with Kerri. We plan to visit her parents who have recently returned from their holiday trip to Western Australia.

Also will take this opportunity to mention the Mosses new domain name - mirimos.com. I wonder if this means more frequent updates from little Genghis Khan? :-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, just because I bugged you about your blog, doesn't mean you have to pick on poor Genghis ;-)

Sunday, August 27, 2006 8:38:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just for you, I updated my blog.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 9:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home