Thursday, February 23, 2006

Congratulations!

Congratulations to Michelle and Richard on the birth of their daughter Sarah Lucy. I had the privilege of holding her for a few minutes a couple of days after birth. I wish the family all the best for this exciting time of their lives. Also congratulations to Cheryl on qualifying for the Commonwealth Games. Great effort! I hope to be down there to watch her race. Organising time off, travel and accommodation is not an easy thing to do, but will be worth the effort.

On Tuesday i severely strained my neck whilst playing soccer. At the time i didn't think it was too bad, so kept playing without any real discomfort. However during the day it started to stiffen up, to the point where i couldn't hold my head up straight by dinner time! I was meant to be flying down to Melbourne this week, but instead i'm resting at home. I've been spending my time doing geeky things, like developing and presenting a new footy finals system. It took a lot of effort to get it to this stage, and i've submitted a proposal via email to the NRL and AFL. Now it's just a case of wait and see, and get back to my video editing which has been on hold while i was developing my idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home